Our weapons seminars are not offered to the general public except as private events.
Please contact us if you are interested in organizing your own group/private event
B E T H E M A S T E R O F Y O U R E N V I R O N M E N T
Even though this is a serious topic we attempt to keep the training upbeat, fun, energetic and friendly. We encourage you to make new friends and utilize these friendships to continue to practice your skills well after you have taken the course(s).
The system is designed so that the set of principles which are the fundamentals of every technique apply to the most common types of attacks/scenarios. It is because of this approach that trainees reach a high level of mental and technical proficiency in a relatively short time.
PLEASE NOTE: The majority of people who attend these events have absolutely no experience so there is no reason to be intimidated. All techniques are broken down in steps so that they are easy to learn. Attendee leave feeling well educated, capable and most importantly, confident in their ability to defend themselves. Hope to see you at the next event!
It is imperative to have an equalizer in combat and the knife is the most important equalizer you can have. The knife removes the concern of how big they are or how strong they are as the knife equalizes the playing field to give you the advantage in a survival situation. If you do not bring the weapons into play and the other side does, they will always have the advantage. Of course, you want to be the good guy, but you certainly don’t want to be the underdog in the attack therefore; it’s very important to bring tactical knife fighting skills into your arsenal of skills for survival.
Throughout these modules you will be learning:
- Color Code of Mental Awareness
- Knife Combatives
- Reading the incoming attack
- Utilizing a pyramid concept
- Solo Drills
- Partner Drills
Recommended Companion Course:
- Open Hand vs Knife -This training is critical should you lose your knife during a knife fight or as a fallback should you get caught off guard and not have time to deploy. This course will cover utilizing hands in an effort to block and/or deflect and incoming attack, Control, takedown and/or takeaways.
Participants will receive:
- Certificate of completion
- FREE training knife
Waiver: ALL participants will sign a waiver before participating
Attire: Comfortable, loose-fitting clothing and athletic shoes
Start time: The course will start promptly at the time listed.
Provided: Training Knife (Keepsake)
Snacks: We have vending machines on premises (cash or credit accepted)
ALL students must show photo ID at Sign-In, regardless of age!
We reserve the right to deny anybody for any reason
- Substitutions of attendee is acceptable. Information on the new attendee shall be provided to ASD 24-hrs prior to event via email at [email protected]
- Full Refund: Attendees must cancel at least 72 hours prior to the course date/time to receive a full refund less a $15 administrative fee.
NOTE: The reason for the advanced notice requirement is to make sure we have a total head count of 4 persons. Without this minimum of 4, we will have to cancel the class and be respectful of the other attendees by offering them adequate notice
- ASD Cancelation: ASD reserves the right to cancel or reschedule seminars at any time. IF ASD cancels or reschedules the seminar, attendee is entitled to a full refund.
- Flight Insurance: Due to the fact that there is always a possibility of seminar cancellation, we suggest you purchase flight insurance if that is your means of travel to this event.