The Israeli Combat First Aid Course is the IDF counterpart to the PHTLS/TCCC* courses.
It is designed for military medics, police officers, and SWAT medics who are preparing to deploy in support of combat operations, hostage rescues, and crisis intervention. Trauma first aid on the battleeld or in active shooter scenarios is a very important part of every mission.
Click here for the Event on Facebook!
- Applying a Tourniquet
- Using a pressure dressing
- Aggressive Bleeding Control
- Airway management
- Using the AMBO and bag valve mask
- Prepping an IV
- Closing a sucking chest wound
- Prepping for transport
- Methods for moving & carrying the wounded to points of extraction from battle scene
- and more!
About the Instructor
Garret Machine is the lead instructor for Israeli Professional Tactical Training.
*”PHTLS” stands for Pre-Hostpital Trauma Life Support Course
“TCCC” stands for Tactical Combat Casualty Care Course