Private Self Protection Training
Private, One-on-One Self Protection and Self Defense Training Sessions
Everyone has differing reasons for desiring private or 1-on-1 self defense training. Here are some the reasons I often hear:
- I work late at night and I dread walking to my car alone without being able to defend myself.
- I learn better in a 1-on-1 training environment versus in a group setting.
- I have physical limitations, which make it more difficult to take part in group self defense training classes.
- I am traveling to a foreign country soon, and I need accelerated self defense training now.
- News reports of violent crime are on the rise and I am on edge.
- I am preparing to send my daughters off to college and I want them to have the personal protection skills to fight off an attacker.
- I am in Law Enforcement or the Military, and I need the most up-to-date personal self defensive tactics and maneuvers.
I would like to assist you in discovering the ideal type of personal training that will best suit your training goals. Reach out to me by calling or text at 512-918-9999.
Here is just a sample of self defense techniques covered in a private, one-on-one self protection training lesson.
- Awareness, Prevention, Escape, Evasion Techniques
- Assessing a situation / Decision making
- Strikes – Punches, Kicks, Elbows, Knees and other strikes (Offensive & Defensive)
- Personal Defense -vs- Grabs – Chokes, Headlocks, Hair grabs, Wrist Grabs, Bear Hugs
- Defense -vs- Knife (sharp objects) Threats & Attacks
- Defense -vs- Gun Threats
- Defense -vs- Blunt Objects (stick, bat, common objects)