Private Corporate Training
Austin Self Defense would like to be a partner in building your companies culture!
Self Defense is a fantastic team building tool which generates trust, mitigates conflict, encourages communication, and increases collaboration. This also sends a very clear message that you, the employer, care about your employee’s safety.
Our military relies heavily on team building and due to its significance have created manuals specific to team building.
The team-building approach addresses the interaction and relationships among team members essential to collaboration and critical to high performance. It accelerates collaboration by allowing the team members to further develop qualities of shared vision, trust, competence, and confidence among team members. It is a streamlined approach designed to break through barriers and boundaries that stagnate team development and, ultimately, performance. Compliments of Globalsecurity.org/military.
A Columbia University study shows that the likelihood of job turnover at an organization with rich company culture is a mere 13.9 percent, whereas the probability of job turnover in poor company cultures is 48.4 percent. Companies with a very successful company culture rely heavily on team building.
Clients I've Worked With:
- Employees feel as if they are appreciated and rewarded
- Employees productivity goes up due to their feelings of being valued
- Employees begin feeling as if they belong to a family rather than a job
- Employees feel a sense of loyalty to the company
- Employees begin to display a deeper commitment to advancing the success of the company
- Employees become more confident which flows over into their efforts to excel in their career
- In summation: Employees are happier, healthier, more energetic, optimistic, focused, dedicated, confident and overall more productive